The majority of small business owners and entrepreneurs opt for a very simple, and free, CRM software when just starting out. Or even worse, they may opt for none at all!
This might be okay at first while you’re (slowly but surely) beginning to grow your business. But, what happens when all of a sudden you begin to gain exposure, increase your clientele, and your workload simply doesn’t allow for you to keep up with everything?
This is a tell-tale sign that it’s time to upgrade your CRM. The problem is that by the time you are ready to upgrade to a CRM system that will help streamline your business, you are likely too busy to do it.
Signs it’s time to upgrade:
- Limited functionality – You simply need and want more than your current CRM version can give you
- Redundant tasks – Outdated and simple software likely doesn’t have as much automation capability as newer versions
- You’re drowning in leads – Now this is a great problem to have, but equally stressful. How are you going to nurture your leads properly when you’re struggling to keep track of them all?
- You want to improve client relationships – Do you ever feel like your competition is working half as hard as you and receiving twice the praise? It’s probably because they have an effective CRM that is working for them not against them.
Okay, so now you know that you need to make an upgrade to your CRM system if you want your business to stay afloat.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Migrate your full network from current software to new software
- Set up the sales options in the software
- Create contracts
- Collect data from clients
- Setup the email notifications
- Create automations
We’re experts in helping businesses streamline and automate their processes – so they can free up more of their time and focus on what they’re great at.
If you now realize it’s time to upgrade your CRM, but can’t seem to find the time to do it – it’s even more imperative that you do so. Contact us today for a free consultation so we can help you get these much-needed processes in place.
Lisa M Gale Digital Marketing helps service professional business owners improve their online presence and visibility to attract new clients. We develop systems and processes to improve digital marketing efforts and help entrepreneurs reach their business goals. Download your Digital Marketing Made Simple for free here >>